- Flexible work conditions: choose when, where and how often you want to work
- A transparent, fair and professional organisation
- Leave work at work: have a clear division between your work and home life
- An extensive network of partner healthcare facilities means a steady stream of available work
- A variety of placements to suit your interests and specialisation
- Understands your various needs in relation to first aid, medical supplies, and training.
- Earn above Award salary for premium services
- Become a part of Colbrow Rewards, an exclusive loyalty program that entitles you to receive exciting gifts and incentives for milestones and a job well done!
We have made it very easy for you to apply with us. Simply use our online application tool, fill in your details and await feedback from our team.
Important advisory for travelling nurses
Travel nurses from recognised countries are advised to register with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulations Agency (AHPRA) at least 6 months before travelling to Australia. The registration can be a lengthy process and early registration is encouraged to avoid delays in health care employment. If you need more information about the complete requirements for travel nursing, call us at 1300 550 192 (within Australia). From overseas, call +613 9890 0499 or dial our toll-free numbers 0800 443 723 (New Zealand) 1800 543 175 (Ireland) 0800 032 4227 (UK) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.